● Campers kitchen with dishwashing area, fridge, freezer, kettle, toaster, including cooking utensils to borrow if needed during your stay – cleaned and returned
● Electric hook-up points – Caravan and Motorhome pitch sites have 10 Ampere electric
● Foraging onsite with permission – please discuss with us first to help ensure environment sustainability and stability
● Free hot showers, all day – no coins or tokens
● Free WiFi access – within communal areas
● ORGANIC chemical toilet disposal – green fluid only, NOT BLUE – this is essential for the upkeep of
our septic tank and local environment
● Pet Friendly – pets welcome free of charge permitting their waste is cleared up and disposed. Onsite,
dogs must be kept on a lead. To help keep your pet safe, take caution down by the river – particularly
when the water level is high, and keep on a lead in areas near livestock.
● Pre-Booking available – call or email to secure your pitch. Sleepy Hollows is a small campsite and spaces are limited
● Private access to unspoilt scenic river walk, local areas suitable for riverside picnic
● Provisions – we hold a small number of supplies onsite for convenience.
● Recycling and bin area. We encourage all visitors to help keep the campsite clean and discourage vermin – please do not throw any rubbish or waste into the surrounding area of your pitch, particularly food